Number of results: 1.
|AREA OF BUSINESS:
Information Technology Leader
|THE GENERAL LOCATION:
|| Information Technology Leader experienced in solution delivery, program management and businss development.
||Senior Information Technology with extensive senior project and program management experience. Diverse experience developing, managing, and delivering business/technical solutions to drive growth and profitability in challenging and competitive markets. Communicate and collaborate with executives to define and align architecture and technology strategies with business objectives. Assemble and direct teams to support introduction of new technologies, tools, and standards. Lead pre- and post-proposal phases including selling, client/vendor expectation management, project management, governance, and methodology.
• North America Development/Support Leader for global information media company
• Managed a large portfolio of projects for a retail customer moving seven applications to an offshore model, saving 40 % in system support services annually
• Orchestrated move of 25 applications to a new platform, managing cross-functional team of thirty resources across 10 departments.
• Directed a large development rescue project increasing team productivity and morale in a high-pressure come from behind to successful completion of critical deliverables
• Led the development and signing of a five year services contract for $60 million
• Expanded services to retail client for a $1M CRM development initiative
• Developed & Implemented numerous mobile applications for gas, electric and cable companies.
• Headed the facilitation, development, prototyping, and architecture design of a Web-based Sales Force Automation (SFA) application with pricing and forecasting tools
SpecialtiesSenior Project Manager, Program Manager, Engagement Manager, Relationship Management,Team Leadership, Full development cycle,project planning, team management, problem/conflict resolution, risk management identification and mitigation, translate business objectives and implement effective technology solutions,builds trusted with clients, result oriented, individual and team contributor,recognized as driving contributor to company mission, objectives, and tactical delivery vision
|FUTURE PROFESSIONAL GOALS:
||Continue to pursue information leadership positions that challenge me and provide growth potential.
||Driving operational performance through expert design and delivery of business solutions and systems integration are some of the many ways I have served a key role in the success of previous employers and client companies. With over 20 years of experience in directing the planning, development, implementation, and support of technical solutions, along with business development leadership, I am confident in my ability to generate superior results for your team.
My career history as an Information Technology Leader has afforded me the opportunity to garner an impressive portfolio of successes for both domestic and international businesses, encompassing a vast array of industries. I have gained a thorough understanding of how technology enables a business to be successful, and particularly, how technology translates into revenue generating solutions. Some of my key contributions include:
• Improving service efficiency to clients through directed business integration efforts that achieved improved project deliverables, operational readiness, infrastructure change migration, and client support. (The Nielsen Company)
• Stepped in mid-project to reverse major delays and budget overages. (SBC)
• Major off-shore migration project encompassing five applications and six projects. (Sears)
It is evident from the above that I am equipped to provide expert planning and management for multimillion-dollar project and service implementations. As a member of your management team, I will consistently deliver completion of large-scale technical projects on time and within/under budget – projects that will significantly improve processes and save your company both time and money
People Know People
Employment Challenges a Roller Coaster Ride